⚡️⚡️ we’re on promotion this month in @planetorganic (20% off) and @wholefoodsuk (15% off) so we will be out and about sampling across all of their stores for the next couple of weeks 💥 we’ll let you know where we are on our stories! #labrewery#kombucha
New 💚 Raw Squeeze Bites 🤤
A platter filled with delights to share!
Scoops of Açaí and Salted Caramel blends, fresh Fruit selections,Swirl of Gelato, 2 Cake Pops, Wafers, with a side of Chocolate & Strawberry dipping sauces 😻😻 .
Tag a mate you’d share with 💕
Available Now for a LIMITED time ONLY!
1 Beach Road
8am till 8:30pm .
0481 851 781
We’ve teamed up with the lovely @wearesuperu and @mindfulbitesuk for this Protein Packed Superfood Giveaway! 🥜🍓.
Featuring • 1 x Muscle Protein Powder @wearesuperu
• 4 x Natural Energy Bars @squirrelsisters • 2 x Crunchy Bites and 2 x Nut Butter Pouches @mindfulbitesuk .
All you need to do to WIN all of these prizes is:
1. LIKE this post
2. TAG a friend
3. AND FOLLOW ALL brands!
The winner will be announced on Friday afternoon 🙌🏼💛
More autumnal flavour feels cause I had no morning lectures and time to make oats on the stove ☺️ Cinnamon apple oatmeal topped with cinnamon and coconut sugar stewed apple, pumpkin seeds, chopped walnuts and a peanut butter puddle. How is it Wednesday already? I better get on with some work 😰😰 #vegan
Gourmet pasta with asparagus, mushrooms and spinach with Butternut sauce 🍝🍄🍠
Ingredients: 1/2 butternut squash, 12 button mushrooms, 8 green asparagus, 120g baby spinach, 1 brown onion, 500g wholemeal spiral pasta, 2 cups raw cashews, 1 lemon, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, oat milk, nutritional yeast, 3 cloves garlic, veggie stock cube, soy sauce, dried chilli flakes, cumin, turmeric.
1. Soak the cashews in boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes.
2. Roughly chop the butternut and bake in the oven for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
3. Cook the pasta according to package directions, but leave it al dente as it will cook again later on. Drain and place in a big cooking pot. Set aside.
4. Thinly slice the onion, discard the ends of the asparagus (keep the heads) and cut the asparagus in 0.5cm thick slices. Finally, slice the mushrooms.
5. When the butternut is cooked, add it to a blender. Let it cool down a bit.
6. Add the following ingredients to the blender: the juice and zest of the lemon, the garlic cloves, 1 cup of oat milk, 2 tablespoons of nutritional yeast, 1 tablespoon of soy sauce. Blend until smooth.
7. Add 1/2 cup of oat milk to make it more saucy. Blend again to combine.
8. Add the butternut sauce to the pasta pot. Warm up the pasta and sauce on low heat for a few minutes.
9. At the same time, add 2 tablespoons of water and the veggie stock cube to a pan on high heat. Dissolve the cube and then add the chopped onion, 1 teaspoon of pepper and 1 tablespoon of dried chilli flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, until soft and fragrant. Then add the asparagus and mushrooms. Add 1 tablespoon of cumin and 1 tablespoon of turmeric. Cook for approximately 6-7 minutes. Finally, add the baby spinach. Give it a good stir and let it cook for another minute or so.
10. Add 2 tablespoons of smoked paprika to the pasta and sauce. Combine well.
11. Serve immediately in bowls: place pasta first and veggies on top. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
Let’s have a heart to heart chat 👇🏻
Living with IBS is NOT a walk in the park. The pain, the embarrassment, the awkwardness in social situations. It can be very lonely and isolating after having to turn down a catch-up with your friend or family for the 100th time because you’re worried about having the make the toilet run. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
It may feel like no one understands. Ordering meals at a restaurant or cafe may be the most stressful and challenging thing as you scan through the menu and realise there is nothing on there you can have. As you tell the waiter about the list of intolerances you have, they might look at you and think you are just being fussy. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Yes... THE STRUGGLE IS REAL 🙋🏻♂️🤷🏻♀️😭😖 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
I would love to hear from you 👉🏼 What struggles are you facing in your IBS journey? What has been the most challenging part of living with IBS? Comment below ⬇️⬇️
I’ve not been up to doing much cooking this week, so here is a throwback to one of my favourite weekend brunch dishes at one of my favourite local spots @localhero.coffee in Fulham 🥑
This is the gluten-free courgette fritters with avocado, roasted peppers, rocket & a poached egg. The whole menu is amazing but I order this nearly every time I go 🍳
Pack packing up all the gift boxes ready for @hepworthwakefield Christmas market next weekend 🎄 I’ll be there on both the Friday and Saturday selling all my chocolate bars and festive range too! All the new packaging will be there and the gift boxes! Pop along and get your Christmas shopping head on 🍫🎄🎅🏻 who’s coming?? P.s. they’ll be samples.. 👀😍
I have something for sweat bread of all types.. but memories of Maarouk still linger in my tastebuds.. Bakeries in Aleppo have excelled in making this delicious bread & taking it to the next level with endless shapes & fillings.. the traditional one is flat & thin & drenched with grape molasses & sesame seeds.. it then evolved into pretty braids & loaves of fluffy doughs baked to perfection, sweet & delicate with aromas of 'mahlab', sometimes anise, fennel, cardamom.. filled with raisins or dates or cheese.. topped with coconut.. other nuts or sesame.. the variations are endless but you need to carefully choose your combination of flavours.. or just keep it simple.. aaaah! It's always a winner with tea! Maarouk is like a cross between the French brioche & the Indian peshwari naan.. with a middle eastern twist..
The version I made is pretty much an improvised recipe, I used oat milk to keep it #dairyfree for my girls & filled it with chopped dates. It's flavoured with orange zest & ground cardamom, topped with a glaze of maple syrup then covered with desiccated coconut.. 🖤🎵
When you pop to @costacoffee for breakfast and the only vegan thing they have is the sticky toffee pecan cookie.. what a shame but someone had to eat it 😛🍪 In my opinion it’s not as good as the pret chocolate cookie but it was still delicious and so soft and moreish 😍 What’s everyone else’s thoughts on it? 💭
🍦FREE ICE CREAM🍦
Yes that’s right! You can get your hands on the latest, greatest,yummiest, healthiest ice cream secrets all for FREE!
Click on the link in our Bio to download our free super ice cream e-book! It won’t be up for much longer so be quick!
B R E A K F A S T .
This morning I had a little dog trying to get into my smoothie bowl!!
Base: Banana, Strawberries, Raspberries, Kale, Almond Milk, Water, Ice, Cacao Powder & Maca Powder
Toppings: Granola, Linseed, Almond Flakes, Coconut, Cacao Nibs & PB 🙌🏽
A few FINAL touches on our #SummerBodyBowls recipe eBook & meal plan before we go #Live THIS EVENING! ✨
Keep your 👀 on our feed today babes! This one’s gonna be a goodie! 💕👌🏼👙
We have created this recipe book & meal plan to help you keep those #SummerBodyGoals on track in the simplest, most colorful & sustainable way possible! 🙌🏼 ALL FOR THE LOVE OF THE SIMPLICITY OF HEALTH IN A BOWL! ✨
The eBook is going to contain:
✨Smart tips and tricks on how to create the most vibrant bowls with minimal efforts.
✨Over 30 recipes to choose from
✨A comprehensive #MealPlan , showing you how to use these amazing recipes
✨Weekly pantry / shopping list