#Repost @firsttravelqa (@get_repost)
Attention! The competition is here, take part now…
Guess the name of the Hotel and stand a chance to win 2 nights with breakfast for 2 people!
1. Four Seasons, St. Petersburg
2. Petro Palace, St. Petersburg
3. Lotte Hotel, St. Petersburg
Follow the below competition mechanism to participate:
Like the post
Tag 5 friends in the comments
Repost this post
حان وقت المسابقة!
إحزر إسم الفندق وكن الفائز معنا بالإقامة لليلتين مع وجبة الإفطار لشخصين.
الاحتمالات: · فندق الفور سيسونز سان بطرسبرج · فندق مترو بالاس سان بطرسبرج · فندق لوت سان بطرسبرج
شروط المسابقة كما تم نشرة سابقاً: • إضغط إعجاب • تاغ ٥ من أصدقائك • أعد نشر هذا البوست
Qatar is a country located in Western Asia, occupying the small Qatar Peninsula. Is only has land borders with Saudi Arabia. It is considered one of the richest countries in the world with high living standards and one of the top-producers of petrol and natural gas. It has the highest per capita income in the world and is considered the most-advanced Arab country. .
Name: دولة قطر
Emir and Prime Minister: Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani and Abdullah bin Nasser bin Khalifa Al Thani
Independence: 3 September 1971 (from the United Kingdom)
Most practised religion: Islam
Currency: Riyal ( ر.ق)
Is the third country with the biggest reserve of natural gas in the world. It is one of the few countries where people don't pay taxes. This country is so hot that is possible to cook cookies in the car!! Most of the population of Qatar are foreigners. In less than a century it was transformed. From living in extreme poverty to be one of the wealthiest countries in the world.
TIP 21 – YOUR SKIN IS ACIDIC, REALLY?
Hope you’re not surprised. Your skin is not pH ‘neutral’ like water (7-7.5), oh no.
Quick chemistry lesson: pH (potential hydrogen) is a measure of how acidic or alkaline a substance is. This is scaled from 1-14, with 1 being the most acidic to 14 being the most alkaline thus 7.5 is considered neutral.
We used to think that a ‘neutral’ pH of 7.5 was good for us, but the truth is our protective skin layer likes an acidic environment. This thin, protective layer is called the ‘Acid Mantle’ and is made up of sebum (free fatty acids), lactic and amino acids to create a pH level of about 5.5 (healthy skin pH is b/t 4.2 and 6). This is the level which is needed to inhibit bacterial growth on the skin.
The irony of this is that the majority skin soaps, face washes or cleanses are highly alkaline (pH 8-10) so they strip away the natural oils thus exposing our skin to vicious bacteria, fungi or viruses, causing dryness, acne and skin irritations.
The following help keep the skin’s pH at a healthy level:
1. Choosing mild cleansers and toners - Pick those that are slightly acidic (closer to 5) as this will benefit all skin types. Esp. stay away from Sodium Laureth Sulfate which has a pH of around 10.
2. Investing in good toners - Reality is that lots of toners are ‘neutral’ with pH of 7.5 or alcohol based, which can be overly drying or irritating for many skin types.
3. Use natural oils - Oils such as jojoba, watermelon, coconut and argan can help rebuild this important barrier, as they’re great when it comes to balancing sebum production or dissolving excess sebum.
4. Apply antioxidants - Vitamins A, C, E, green tea or other natural antioxidents are important in maintaining the Acid Mantle as they protect the cells from environmental stresses and oxidation.
5. Follow a healthy diet - Limit your intake of acid-forming foods such as sugar, dairy, meat, processed grains, yeast, alcohol, caffeine etc... Next time you reach for a scented body soap or that sugary snack - remember TIP 21!!
لترويج منتجك وزيادة أرباحك نوفر لك كل ما تحتاج لتصل شركتك لاكبرعدد من الناس
على ايد متخصصين في التسويق الالكتروني
مع صفحات قطر للتجارة الالكترونية
للاستفسار يرجي الاتصال على الارقام التالية:
او عبر البريد الالكتروني على: