there is around 5 years difference between these photos. about 2 and a half lifting and the other half having no clue what to do with my body and being unhappy, running myself into the ground (literally) and not feeding myself. i can truly say that lifting saved me from myself. it’s one of the best things that has ever happened to me and that’s why i am SO dang passionate about this lifestyle. those who get it just GET IT. ———————————————————
I get sooo many questions about how I grew my lower body. Here’s some of my number one tips:
1. stop caring about having abs. 90% of us pretty much have to give up them for a little while if you REALLY want to grow.
2. if you think you’re eating a lot, you probably aren’t. if you are “eating a lot” and not seeing changes, you’re not eating enough.
3. yes accessory work and band work is important but compounds are the KEY PEOPLE. not that 5 pounds dumbbell workout kim k says grew her butt lol. come on people.
4. HAVE PATIENCE. almost nothing worth having grows overnight. believe in YO SELF SHORTIE.
5. surround yourself with people who want to see you grow, want to see you succeed. no matter your goal, having a support system makes getting their so much easier. Shoutout to my friends who always have my back and continue to support me no matter the day. ———————————————————
if you have anymore questions my DMs are always open! #glowup#transformation#sticktothick