How exciting is this give away!!!! Hoping for luck on this one ☝️ .
#Repost @acraftyconcept with @get_repost
➰G I V E A W A Y➰
I was trying to think of what to say when announcing my 10k Giveaway and I honestly have no words. I can’t wrap my mind around the fact that there are TEN THOUSAND actual human beings who find what I do interesting. Y’all mean the world to me and I wanted to thank you by doing an epic giveaway, and what is more epic than a brand new iPad full of over 30 patterns from me, @taylorlynncrochet , @thecraftyfoxcrochet , @3amgracedesigns and the ever talented @knot.bad !! Here’s how to enter
🍎Follow @acraftyconcept, @taylorlynncrochet , @thecraftyfoxcrochet , @3amgracedesigns and @knot.bad 🍎 Like this pic
🍎Tag your friends 🍎Repost on your ig feed with the #ACC10kGiveaway for 5 bonus entries (stories don’t count since they disappear and I won’t be able to count them when the giveaway ends)
🌎Open world wide, but anyone outside of the US will be responsible for shipping (including shipping insurance).
🧡Instagram account MUST BE PUBLIC to qualify.
Thank you guys again, from the bottom of my heart, for every like-tag-share-comment-pattern purchase-blog view-blog subscriber- each of these things is what allows A Crafty Concept to exists and it means everything to me! And a big thank you to the 4 amazing makers who joined me in this giveaway! I know its a little unorthodox but they took a chance with me and I am so so thankful for them!!!❤️❤️❤️
Giveaway closes Friday November 23rd at midnight EST
Monday Motivation is brought to you by an orphan block and @thequiltersplanner mini planner! WINNING at LIFE today 💫🤩🎈🎉✨I could not resist making a quick cover for the satellite planner to take with me everywhere! 💫
Feeling like I may have 2019 in the BAG by starting off early with planning! Thanksgiving might have to be put on hold while I am into the ZONE😉🤣🌻
What are you doing today? I HOPE it is not Costco! I saw @quiltville_bonnie's photo from there and I am SCARED😱
The center piece of a dream catcher is like the grand finale to a play. It has to be beautiful and elegant, or complex and surprising, maybe even strange and mystifying. Most importantly it has to tie the whole story together 🙏
Lotus flowers are making a come back for the holidays 🌸
Dream catchers are in the works friends ✌ Stay tuned for a release date 🖤
@justacard 5 day challenge...
Day 1- About me...
1. I Hate talking about myself! (So makes this pretty tricky 🤔)
2. I’m a mum to two boys💙
3. I work from my home office (spare room😬)
4. I’ve always loved drawing but only made it into my business a couple of years ago
5. My family are my biggest fans 🥰
6. We live next to the New Forest 🌳
7. I’m watching ‘I’m a celeb’ in bed as I love going to bed super early!😴
8. I have an actual obsession with Nutella 🥜🍫
9. I’m a huge fan of mindfulness 😌
10. Sorry for lack of exciting points of interest... 🥳
MC Escher’s lizard pattern chessboard. I added the skeleton/fossil design. I put some clear epoxy resin on which ill post soon but without it you can see the details in the black pieces better 🙃. 3d printed dinosaur chess pieces on the way 🦖.
Mediante impresión 3D es posible fabricar prototipos grandes, siempre y cuando tú modelo se pueda seccionar en partes y posteriormente pegar para conformar el volumen completo... Aprovecha el 20% de descuento que tenemos disponible hasta el día de hoy por motivo del #buenfin 2018. ¿Y tú, qué vas a crear hoy?
@hannahtoehill’s lino print work is now live!
Join Peckham Printmaker Hannah Toehill on Saturday 1st of December - Come equipped with ideas and inspiration and in two hours you will learn to cut your lino tile, ink and make a series of prints. All materials are included and the workshop is suitable for adults and children. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
Working as a printmaker in Peckham for 3 years, Hannah also runs linocut workshops for all ages. You will have the opportunity to design, carve and ink lino block tiles to create your very own prints. Great for both first timers and artists! A range of inks, papers and tools will be provided along with books and images for inspiration. And feel free to bring your own drawings too! £20 for adults
£10 for children
Link in the bio!
I noticed some people I like doing this & it seems like a great thing so thought I’d jump on it #justacard
Monday; 10 facts about you
1. I run a cafe & shop in a poly tunnel. At times it feels like total madness but most times like my dream job. Feeding people makes me happy
2. My wife & I met when we were 15. We’ve been together more years than we haven’t. She is a powerful woman
3. I studied painting in Brighton with some wonderful people. I don’t paint much anymore but I like to collage
4. I’m best when I’m busy
5. I am AWFUL at being ill
6. I am very inflexible, I cannot touch my toes
7. I love pots, jugs, cups & bowls, any small ceramic trinkets get me going
8. I am a drummer although I haven’t played properly for a few years. When I did, I was not technically adept but made up for it with enthusiasm
9. My son Warren can’t eat dairy & I am trying to cut it out of my diet. It’s really hard, especially cheese
10. I love swimming in the sea
Have you heard of the Just a Card campaign by @justacard? It’s a wonderful organization that encourages support for small businesses and indie shops by highlighting the idea that even “just a card” purchase can make a huge difference (and it definitely does!). This week they are hosting Indie Week with a bunch of fun prompts, and Day One is ten facts about me, so here we go!
1. I started drawing in 2014 on little 3x5 cards when I had a spare 20 minutes here and there, and fell in love with it. I consider myself an accidental illustrator.
2. Rather Puckish was almost not the name of my business. It was my back up and I changed it at the last minute and am I SO glad I did. One day I’ll tell you what it was going to be, but today is not that day 😉.
3. I’m a sucker for floral print sweaters.
4. I have only ever named one mermaid I’ve ever drawn, but hope to one day name each of my characters and give every one a full backstory on my website.
5. I have always wanted to run a little cottage industry but didn’t think I’d get around to it for another decade or so.
6. I played soccer for Seattle University. My high school soccer nickname was “Bruiser.” It was given with affection.
7. I have two novels, notebooks of short stories, and a handful of picture book manuscripts in a drawer that are waiting for my attention. I have always wanted to be a published author.
8. Tempest is my second cat (aside from my childhood cat). My first cat’s name was Miscellaneous and we called her Mishy.
9. I live in the Pacific Northwest and I absolutely love it here. The only place I might consider moving to is England.
10. I am a wicked good skee ball player.
Check out the other makers using the #justacard hashtag and consider shopping small this holiday season. ❤️💚 #ratherpuckish#shopsmall
HAPPY JUST A CARD WEEEEEEK!! Stuff Black Friday and #shopsmall instead 😍 There are countless indie makers who I absolutely promise you feel all warm and happy inside every time they receive an order or someone supports what they do. So this is me......
~ Hi I’m Alex and writing 10 things about myself makes me panic!
~ I have a tiny faced Jack Russell called Miffy, named after the wonderful books 😍 Miffy is super cute but only likes humans 🙄
~ I started doing this to prove to myself that I could (getting there with that 🙄)
~ 🙄 is my current favourite emoji .... ~ I am an Art Teacher and I love it, I teach great humans x ~ I live in Macclesfield, Cheshire and am surrounded by ace friends, beautiful hills and cool things. ~ I’m addicted to pots and have too many to count ~ Swipe through to see the ever patient and clever Dr Ben who is Market helper extraordinaire ☺️
~ I’m ridiculously socially awkward and probably want to say hi but am too worried you’ll think I’m odd! ~ I’m the happiest I’ve ever been. .
So thanks @justacard for giving us all a platform to say hello and celebrate independent creatives xxx .