C’S TRAVEL TIP 🍇✨ here are some extra things you should pack when you’re travelling that will save you money! 💰☁️ •
1. Water bottle - although it might not seem like a lot but spending €3 daily on a water bottle adds up
2. A container - cook food at your hostel and then chuck the leftovers in a container for the next day, or put toiletries that might leak in there when it’s empty!
3. Coconut oil - use it as moisturiser, teeth whitener, tanning oil, cooking, makeup remover, the list is ENDLESS
4. A flask - you can still have fun if you’re broke, just buy a bottle for yourself (or share with friends), then chuck the leftovers in the flask for next time! 🥂
5. Micro fibre towel - a lot of hostels charge or don’t provide towels, so invest in a micro fibre one and you’re set! 🕺🏼✨
I didn’t come this far to only come this far.
This is one of my favorite quotes because it inspires me to always strive for more. I don’t accept in my vocabulary phrases like “it’s ok, it’s alright, it’s fine”. If it’s not great, then I failed and I must work harder.
This is exactly why it took me ONE YEAR to perfect my presets and get to the point where I feel confident enough to share them with you guys.
BIG RELEASE on Black Friday 🎁
The only way that we can live, is if we grow. The only way that we can grow is if we change. The only way that we can change is if we learn. The only way we can learn is if we are exposed. And the only way that we can become exposed is if we throw ourselves out into the open.
Pink is always a good idea 💕
November is a month of self-reflection to me because this month two years ago I changed my life drastically. I left my full-time job in London, packed my bags and moved to Scotland where I knew no one and had no plan of action. The only thing I knew- I and my husband went to follow our dreams.
The dream was to be close to nature so that after work we can go for a walk by the lake, own a house, so we can renovate the place up to our taste and around our lifestyle. And generally spend more quality time together as we know it.
Two years on, I'm the happiest I've ever been. To follow your dreams doesn't mean to have it all sorted and figured out in advance. Or even to have it all together. Our house is still half-renovated, we continue to live with only two pieces of furniture - a small sofa and a dining table, no bed, no closet, no kitchen not even a sink!
To follow our dreams meant we had to limit our lifestyle in many ways. But we know it's a process and we definitely move forward with the baby steps. And that's totally fine by me. It's been challenging yet very happy times in Scotland and I look forward to what the future brings