The first few frosty mornings of the season over the weekend were followed by some very firey sunsets, and it seemed like almost everyone was out there trying to soak up as much light (and rides) as possible. 😉
Did you know there is a Professional Disc Golf Association (PDGA)? The PDGA is a membership organization dedicated to the promotion and sustainable growth of disc golf.
Disc golf is a sport in which a flying disc is thrown at a target, using rules similar to golf, counting how many throws it takes you to get to the hole. It is the fastest growing recreational sport in America, has a low environmental impact, and all ages are welcome to play!
Dr. Garland is an avid disc golfer, and very much enjoys supporting, and playing in, local tournaments however he can. Treating touring players, as well as our local community, he has been able to immerse himself even more so into the PDGA.
Whether it be treating for shoulder, forearm, or wrist injuries, Dr. Garland is knowledgeable about different sports injuries and their recovery.
Leavenworth❤️Once you are here there’s no way you’ll leave soon. 10 reasons to visit this Bavarian village:
1. Amazing German architecture!
2. Wonderful decorations
3. Adorable craft stores
4. Can’t even imagine how crazy this place looks on Christmas
5. There’s even Nutcracker museum
6. Leavenworth is surrounded by mountains ❤️❤️❤️
7. Only 2 hours from Seattle. Skip Seattle and come here 😃
8. Bavarian sausages, pretzels and beer
9. The most cozy and cute hotels with fireplace in the room
10. Tons of hikes and crystal clear lakes around. I personally recommend to check out Colchuck Lake, it’s a long hike but the views are just insane! ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Have you been in here? If not, pack your luggage and come immediately! You’ll love it ❤️